- Contains: 8 fl. oz. (full size), 2 fl. oz. (strand test/sample size)
- Perfect For: Toning out green undertones or creating a cooler ash brown color on light to dark brown starting shades, highlights, or balayage
- Made With: 100% vegan, cruelty-free formula
- Effective On: All hair types and curl-friendly
- Free Of: Ammonias, parabens, and sulfates
We Make Hair Healthy
Our Toning Conditioners deposit a small amount of color to neutralize unwanted undertones. Our formulas boast naturally beneficial ingredients including:
Stimulates hair growth, encouraging hair to grow longer, thicker, and faster while also helping to prevent damage.
To get the maximum benefits from your Toning Conditioner:
- Wet hair and shampoo as you normally would
- Saturate hair with Toning Conditioner
- Let sit 2-3 minutes (Longer sit times mean more potential pigment transfer)
- Rinse thoroughly
- Dry & style as usual
Have You Seen These Yet?
Whether you’re looking to create something new, maintain something great, or infuse a little hydration into your hair, we’ve got the shelfie staples to meet your needs.
There’s even more info, inspo, & IRL content on the blog:
How To Do A Strand TestLink opens in a new tab
You know that irresistible urge to slather oVertone all over your head immediately when it arrives in the post? Don’t give in. Seriously. Take a few extra minutes to try a little thing we call a strand test – it’s essential for avoiding color science mistakes, and it’s so easy READ: How To Do A Strand TestLink opens in a new tab
Brassy Hair: What Causes it and How to Get Rid of ItLink opens in a new tab
If you've ever left the salon loving your blonde, but finding that it's morphed into a combination of yellow, orange, or red (aka warm tones), your hair has become brassy, and it's time you toned. Toning corrects the warmer tones by adding in cooler tones, and increases the overall shine READ: Brassy Hair: What Causes it and How to Get Rid of ItLink opens in a new tab