The oVertone conditioners are pigmented (that's how they deposit color!), but that is where the similarity with dye stops. oVertone contains no harmful chemicals - no peroxide, no ammonia, no heavy alcohols, and nothing that will dry out or damage your hair, even if you leave it on for hours every day. We are all about healing and coloring at the same time, so your hair can stay bright, healthy, and (BONUS) low maintenance.
1. The oVertone conditioners deposit color regularly and evenly throughout your hair to keep your strands looking bright and beautiful all the time. Your color will look just as vibrant six weeks later as it did the day it was dyed.
2. Using oVertone conditioners means that you won't need to dye your hair nearly as often, which means less damage.
3. Because you're replenishing color each time you condition with oVertone, you can do it more often, which is extra-moisturizing and healthy for your hair (and prevents you from having to make that blow out last a full week).
4. More regular moisturizing means you can safely use heat tools with WAY less damage.
5. Finally (we saved the best for last), you can wash and rinse your hair with HOT WATER.That's right. Hot water. No more cold rinses for you!
1. First and foremost, all hair dyes contain a heavy amount of various alcohols in them - this is how semi permanent dyes open the cuticle of your hair to deposit as much color as possible. It's a great process for dyeing, but also means that regular use of these dyes once or twice a week can seriously dry out your hair, especially if it's already been bleached and processed in other ways. The oVertone conditioners are free of these heavy alcohol contents, which means you can refresh your color AND keep your strands healthy.
2. What's more, if you're mixing those dye-based alcohols with a regularwhite conditioner, you're not only preventing the healthy oils and emollients from doing their jobs, but you can also screw with the pH balance of your mixture in a way that messes with your color and the health of your hair. All of the oVertone products are balanced to heal your hair while you stay bright and beautiful.
3. It's easier. No mixing. ;)
4. If you've got a bright color on your head, the oVertone Vibrant and Extreme lines provide more color per teaspoon than a half and half mix of dye and conditioner. You can stay SERIOUSLY bold, 24/7.
5. If you're rocking a pastel shade, you don't have to worry about the splotchiness that can come from off balance pH or so -so mixing. Your pale color will be the same tone every single time, no guess work required.