The oVertone conditioners are pigmented (that's how they deposit color!), but that is where the similarity with dye stops. oVertone contains no harmful chemicals - no peroxide, no ammonia, no heavy alcohols, and nothing that will dry out or damage your hair, even if you leave it on for hours every day. We are all about healing and coloring at the same time, so your hair can stay bright, healthy, and (BONUS) low maintenance.
1. The oVertone conditioners deposit color regularly and evenly throughout your hair to keep your strands looking bright and beautiful all the time. Your color will look just as vibrant six weeks later as it did the day it was dyed.
2. Using oVertone conditioners means that you won't need to dye your hair nearly as often, which means less damage.
3. Because you're replenishing color each time you condition with oVertone, you can do it more often, which is extra-moisturizing and healthy for your hair (and prevents you from having to make that blow out last a full week).
4. More regular moisturizing means you can safely use heat tools with WAY less damage.
5. Finally (we saved the best for last), you can wash and rinse your hair with HOT WATER.That's right. Hot water. No more cold rinses for you!
1. First and foremost, all hair dyes contain a heavy amount of various alcohols in them - this is how semi permanent dyes open the cuticle of your hair to deposit as much color as possible. It's a great process for dyeing, but also means that regular use of these dyes once or twice a week can seriously dry out your hair, especially if it's already been bleached and processed in other ways. The oVertone conditioners are free of these heavy alcohol contents, which means you can refresh your color AND keep your strands healthy.
2. What's more, if you're mixing those dye-based alcohols with a regularwhite conditioner, you're not only preventing the healthy oils and emollients from doing their jobs, but you can also screw with the pH balance of your mixture in a way that messes with your color and the health of your hair. All of the oVertone products are balanced to heal your hair while you stay bright and beautiful.
3. It's easier. No mixing. ;)
4. If you've got a bright color on your head, the oVertone Vibrant and Extreme lines provide more color per teaspoon than a half and half mix of dye and conditioner. You can stay SERIOUSLY bold, 24/7.
5. If you're rocking a pastel shade, you don't have to worry about the splotchiness that can come from off balance pH or so -so mixing. Your pale color will be the same tone every single time, no guess work required.
Deionized water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Silk Amino Acids, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Organic Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Organic Equisetum Arvense Extract, Organic Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Organic Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Organic Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Organic Avena Sativa (Oats) Extract, Organic Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Carpylylglycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Retinol Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopherolacetate (Vitamin E), Citric Acid, Behentrimonium Chloride, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Borage Seed Oil (Organic Starflower), Amodimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil,, Cocos Nucifera Oil (Organic Coconut), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Basic Orange 2, Basic Violet 10, Basic Violet 14, Basic Blue 9, Basic Violet 1, Basic Green 4, Basic Red 46, Colloidal Oatmeal, Centella Asiatica Extract (Organic Gotu Kola), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Taraxacum Officinale Extract (Organic Dandelion), Geranium Maculatum Extract (Wild Geranium), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Sodium Benzoate, Gluconolactone, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil
oVertone Deep Treatment:
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Organic Aloe), Behentrimonium Chloride, Persea Gratissima Oil (Avocado Oil), Oenothera Biennis Oil (Organic Evening Primrose Oil), Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil (Organic Linseed Oil), Borage Seed Oil (Organic Starflower), Amodimethicone, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Organic Jojoba), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Organic Olive), Cocos Nucifera Oil (Organic Coconut), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Colloidal Oatmeal, Centella Asiatica Extract (Organic Gotu Kola), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Taraxacum Officinale Extract (Organic Dandelion), Geranium Maculatum Extract (Wild Geranium), Basic Orange 2, Basic Violet 10, Basic Violet 14, Basic Blue 9, Basic Violet 1, Basic Green 4, Basic Red 46, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Sodium Benzoate, Gluconolactone, Dehydroacetic Acid, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Spearmint Leaf Oil