Wanna know when it’s back?
We’ll be in your inbox when it returns.
* This product includes nourishing, plant-based ingredients such as avocado, sesame, evening primrose, and olive oils. Because our formula does not contain damaging chemicals or harsh stabilizers, these ingredients may produce a natural variation in color.
What should I expect?
The Remedy is our intense zero-color hair mask created to add supreme hydration to dry hair.
What should I know?
Saturate strands with The Remedy and let sit for 10-15 minutes. Be sure to rinse hair completely before styling.
We Make Hair Healthy
Our hydrating, colorless hair mask infuses your hair with moisture while repairing damage. We also add naturally beneficial ingredients including:
Stimulates hair growth, encouraging hair to grow longer, thicker, and faster while also helping to prevent damage.
How to Use
To get the maximum benefits from The Remedy
- For straight hair: Begin application at the ends, (avoid saturating the root) and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm or hot water.
- For curly hair: Saturate strands with The Remedy, and leave on for 10-15 minutes. As you rinse with warm or hot water, wrap small sections around your finger to encourage your natural curl pattern.
- For coily hair: Saturate strands with The Remedy and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Follow application by rinsing hair thoroughly — but not completely — leaving a hint of The Remedy around to help strands stay hydrated until the next wash.
- Reapply The Remedy whenever hair feels dry or needs extra hydration
There’s even more info, inspo, & IRL content on the blog:
Mix & Match
Magenta is the newest addition to our color collection, and it’s almost-iridescent pinkish-purple hue has quickly become a crowd favorite. While creating our most recent shades, we learned that Magenta is one of the most unique colors in existence due to the fact that you can’t actually see it on READ MORE
Which Remedy Is Right For You?
We all need a little extra hydration sometimes. So whether that means drinking more water or spending 10-15 minutes giving your hair a little in-shower TLC, we support it. In fact we support it so much, we added a new Remedy to our roster: The Remedy For Fine Hair. READ MORE