The Fader + The Remedy Set
The Fader + The Remedy Set
Fades Color & Hydrates
Gently Cleans Hair + Adds Moisture
- The Fader: 8 fl. oz.,The Remedy
- Colorless Hair Mask: 8 fl. oz.
- Perfect For: Gently fading current hair color, deeply cleansing the scalp, and adding rich hydration
- Made With: 100% vegan, cruelty-free formula
- Effective On: All hair types and curl-friendly
- Free Of: Ammonias, parabens, and sulfates
The Remedy: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol (from Mixed Plants), Cetyl Alcohol (from Vegetables), Stearyl Alcohol (from Vegetables), Glycerin (from Vegetables), Behentrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Organic Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Organic Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Organic Linseed) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Amodimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (from Guar Beans), Polysorbate 60 (from Vegetables), Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil
- The Fader Shampoo gently and gradually fades your existing color. Full removal of color may take several washes. Results may vary based on hair porosity and intensity of starting color. We recommend following with The Remedy, an intense zero-color hair mask created to add supreme hydration to dry hair.
- While The Fader Shampoo was created to be gentle on all hair types, as with most clarifying shampoos, there can be dryness associated with overuse. We recommend using only when fading color is desired, and always follow with a conditioner like The Remedy. Saturate strands with The Remedy and let sit for 10-15 minutes. Be sure to rinse hair completely before styling.
To get the maximum benefits from The Fader:
Ready to transition to a new color, or want to prepare your hair to add one? The Fader is the best way to prep your hair while also deeply cleansing your scalp. Since this shampoo is formulated to remove color, we recommend using it only when fading is desired.
- Wet hair thoroughly
- Lather a quarter-sized amount between palms
- Massage into roots and work through sections of hair you’d like to remove color from
- Let shampoo sit for 1-2 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly
- Immediately follow with your favorite conditioner, like The Remedy or The Remedy for Fine Hair
To get the maximum benefits from The Remedy:
- For straight hair: Begin application at the ends, (avoid saturating the root) and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm or hot water.
- For curly hair: Saturate strands with The Remedy, and leave on for 10-15 minutes. As you rinse with warm or hot water, wrap small sections around your finger to encourage your natural curl pattern.
- For coily hair: Saturate strands with The Remedy and leave on for 10-15 minutes. Follow application by rinsing hair thoroughly — but not completely — leaving a hint of The Remedy around to help strands stay hydrated until the next wash.
- Reapply The Remedy whenever hair feels dry or needs extra hydration
Have You Seen These Yet?
Whether you’re looking to create something new, maintain something great, or infuse a little hydration into your hair, we’ve got the shelfie staples to meet your needs.