Into the Blue
Into the Blue
3 parts Extreme Teal, 1 part Rich Black
- Contains: (2) Coloring Conditioners: 8 fl. oz./237 ml. each
- Perfect For: Achieving and maintaining deep blue hair color on blonde or light brown starting shades.
- Made With: 100% vegan, cruelty-free formula
- Effective On: All hair types and curl-friendly
- Free Of: Ammonias, parabens, and sulfates
- Best Results: Starting shades lighter than medium brown
- The hydrating pigmented Coloring Conditioner is deposit-only and free of bleach or lightener, so color results will vary based on starting hair color.
- Mix the colors together in any ratio you like, or alternate between the two until desired color is reached.
- Our Coloring Conditioners transform wet or dry strands in just 10-15 minutes. After initial application, use whenever hair feels dry or needs a surge of color.
- Coloring hair for the first time? Apply Coloring Conditioner to dry hair for even brighter color results!
We Make Hair Healthy
No ammonia. No harsh chemicals. No damage. Our semi-permanent conditioners use your hair’s existing porosity to gently deposit color. We also add naturally beneficial ingredients including:
Stimulates hair growth, encouraging hair to grow longer, thicker, and faster while also helping to prevent damage.
To get the maximum benefits from your Custom Kit:
- Mix Coloring Conditioners in a 3:1, teal to black ratio
- Apply to clean, dry strands for maximum color deposit
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly with warm or hot water
- Reapply Coloring Conditioners whenever hair feels dry or needs a surge of extra color
Have You Seen These Yet?
Whether you’re looking to create something new, maintain something great, or infuse a little hydration into your hair, we’ve got the shelfie staples to meet your needs.
There’s even more info, inspo, & IRL content on the blog:
Tone At Home With Our New KitsLink opens in a new tab
Achieving your dream hair color is no small task, so when you start to see signs of brassiness in your blonde or light brown hair, a little maintenance becomes vital. If you haven’t toned before, or you’re looking to skip a salon visit, we’ve got the toning kit you need READ: Tone At Home With Our New KitsLink opens in a new tab
Everything You Need to Know Before Using oVertoneLink opens in a new tab
Maybe you’re an at-home color expert, or perhaps you’re a novice. Either way, if you’re still reading this, odds are you’re a first-timer when it comes to oVertone conditioners. Don’t worry, we’ve got your back. Before we get into the nitty-gritty, the number one thing you need to know about READ: Everything You Need to Know Before Using oVertoneLink opens in a new tab