Ruby Conditioner Kit
Use the Ruby Conditioner Kit to keep your deep red color looking bolder than you ever thought possible, no matter how long it's been since you've seen the inside of a salon.
- This kit contains two of our 8oz Deep Treatments, one in Extreme Red and one in Vibrant Purple.
- Use whenever your strands seem dry or faded.
- You can mix the colors together in any ratio you like, or alternate between the two whenever you use them. These kits are designed to give you total control over your color!
- Start with purple, red, blonde or brown strands. Because there are no damaging ingredients, this color won't lighten your black hair.
- Using this kit to color your hair? Try applying to dry hair for even more saturation!
How to use Deep Treatment
Deep Treatment is our weekly deep conditioning treatment. It's got an extra jolt of color and super hydrating ingredients. Sub it in for your Daily Conditioner once a week, leave it on for 10 minutes, and watch your strands go from beautiful to bombshell.
See it in action!
Take a look to see what this color will look like on your hair color.
Our conditioners are formulated in the USA from an oil-based blend of vegan ingredients that are as good for your hair and scalp as they are for the world around us. Here are a just a few of our star performers.
#overtone in real life
I'd been doing pink and peach, and for this winter decided to try red/ruby for something different and to blend roots with the rest of my hair better. The red and the ruby mix are beautiful colors, though I do miss peach and will go back in the spring or summer. My only issue with Overtone is how long it takes for it to arrive in the mail.
oVertone Remains Undefeated
I dyed my blonde hair blue with oVertone's vibrant blue, and after it had mostly faded out I used this kit. It is my FAVORITE color combo and color in general I've had! The purple tones down the red just a little so you feel less like a firetruck and it looks different in different lights which I love. Ruby is a very apt name because it's such a nice jewel tone, and if you apply it dry initially and leave it in for awhile, the color lasts for quite awhile (longer than most reds I've used in the past!) and I cannot recommend it enough. Also, two full sized jars at a discounted price is a game changer. Even as it fades between deep treatment applications it's a gorgeous shade.