- Contains: 8 fl. oz. (full size), 2 fl. oz. (strand test/sample size)
- Perfect For: Maintaining Golden Brown hair color
- Made With: 100% vegan, cruelty-free formula
- Effective On: All hair types and curl-friendly
- Free Of: Ammonias, parabens, and sulfates
- Best Results: Starting color of medium blonde to light brown
- Coloring Counterpart: Use Golden Brown Coloring Conditioner to add initial color
We Make Hair Healthy
No ammonia. No harsh chemicals. No damage. Our nourishing Daily Conditioners use your hair’s existing porosity to gently refresh color. We also add naturally beneficial ingredients including:
Stimulates hair growth, encouraging hair to grow longer, thicker, and faster while also helping to prevent damage.
To get the maximum benefits from your Daily Conditioner:
- Apply after shampooing or cleansing hair
- Leave on for 3-5 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly with warm or hot water
- Style as usual
Have You Seen These Yet?
Whether you’re looking to create something new, maintain something great, or infuse a little hydration into your hair, we’ve got the shelfie staples to meet your needs.
There’s even more info, inspo, & IRL content on the blog:
How to Color Your Hair with oVertone Coloring ConditionerLink opens in a new tab
Using just the Vibrant Purple Coloring Conditioner, our model was able to go from honey blonde to a true amethyst. Watch the video to see how it’s done, or view the steps below. (She applied to dry hair for extra saturation, but you can also follow these steps with wet READ: How to Color Your Hair with oVertone Coloring ConditionerLink opens in a new tab
‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood’ Cast Used oVertone To Achieve Their 60s Hair ColorsLink opens in a new tab
Wondering how the cast of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood got their hair color? They used oVertone! Check out what products helped these stars get their look. Quentin Tarantino’s most recent film, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, was a box office success for many reasons READ: ‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood’ Cast Used oVertone To Achieve Their 60s Hair ColorsLink opens in a new tab