- Contains: 8 fl. oz./237 ml.
- Perfect For: Achieving Extreme Yellow hair color on platinum or light blonde starting shades.
- Made With: 100% vegan, cruelty-free formula
- Effective On: All hair types and curl-friendly
- Free Of: Ammonias, parabens, and sulfates
- Mixes Well With: Orange, Pink, and Green
- Best Results: Starting shades of light to platinum blonde
What should I expect?
This hydrating pigmented conditioner is deposit-only and free of bleach or lightener, so color results will vary based on starting hair color.
What should I know?
- Our Coloring Conditioners transform wet or dry strands in just 10-15 minutes. After initial application, use whenever hair feels dry or needs a surge of extra color.
- Coloring hair for the first time? Apply Coloring Conditioner to dry hair for even brighter color results!
We Make Hair Healthy
No ammonia. No harsh chemicals. No damage. Our semi-permanent conditioners use your hair’s existing porosity to gently deposit color. We also add naturally beneficial ingredients including:
Stimulates hair growth, encouraging hair to grow longer, thicker, and faster while also helping to prevent damage.
How to Use
To get the maximum benefits from your Coloring Conditioner:
- Apply to wet or dry hair — we recommend dry hair for maximum color deposit!
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly with warm or hot water
- Style as usual
- Reapply whenever hair feels dry or needs a surge of extra color
Will this work on my hair?
This shade covers most blonde hair colors.
There’s even more info, inspo, & IRL content on the blog:
Around The Color Wheel With Our Coloring Conditioners
Margaret has officially made their way around the hair color wheel with the help of oVertone’s color depositing conditioners! Successfully changing from color to color requires a lot of patience, hair healthy color ingredients and an understanding of color theory. Read on to learn how Margaret pulled it off without READ MORE
How to Color Your Hair with oVertone Coloring Conditioner
Using just the Vibrant Purple Coloring Conditioner, our model was able to go from honey blonde to a true amethyst. Watch the video to see how it’s done, or view the steps below. (She applied to dry hair for extra saturation, but you can also follow these steps with wet READ MORE