The Fixer Bond and Repair Treatment
- Smooths + repairs damaged hair bonds
- Helps improve the look and feel of processed strands
- Improves the look + feel of hair in 10 min
100% Money Back Guarantee
- Contains: 4 fl. oz. (full size)
- Perfect For: Helping to smooth damaged, chemically-processed strands, improving the overall appearance and texture of your hair
- Made With: 100% vegan + cruelty-free, hair-healthy ingredients, fragrance free
- Effective On: All hair types, especially bleached, color-treated and brittle hair
- Best Results On: Use on dry, unwashed hair.
How to Use:
- Apply The Fixer Bond + Repair Treatment generously to dry, unwashed hair.
- Saturate strands from ends to roots. Let sit for 10-30 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and follow with your normal wash routine.
How to Cover Gray Hair with Coloring Conditioners
Phthalates, SLS, SLES, Parabens, DMDM Hydantoin, Urea, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil, DEA/TEA/MEA/ETA, Formaldehyde
Safflower Seed Oil
Softens hair and locks in moisture.
Helps to bond cuticles to smooth hair fibers and prevent future damage.
Aloe Vera Leaf Extract
Known to strengthen, moisturize and protect hair and scalp.
Meadowfoam Seed Oil
Helps restore dull, damaged hair and provides natural shine.
Ammonia, phthalates, sulfates, SLS, SLES, parabens, DMDM hydantoin, urea, petrolatum, mineral oil, DEA/TEA/MEA/ETA, formaldehyde
Ingredients (full list)
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, PPG-3 Isostearyl Methyl Ether, Pentaclethra Macroloba Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin
What is it?
The Fixer Bond + Repair Treatment is designed to seal cuticles and help to repair hair bonds that have been damaged from bleach, dye, hair color, and heat styling–while deeply moisturizing and nourishing your hair.
What should I expect?
This hair treatment smooths cuticles, mends split ends, and moisturizes dry strands, leaving you with hair that looks and feels healthier every time you use it.
How often should I use it?
Use The Fixer 1-2 times a week for best results. Any more than that can lead to buildup.
Is this safe for permed or relaxed hair?
Yes, it is safe. There are no ingredients that will harm your chemical treatment.