Purple For Brown Hair
Purple For Brown Hair
Adds & Maintains Color
Your favorite Purple for Brown Hair Complete System is temporarily out of stock!
- Coloring Conditioner: 8 fl. oz./237 ml.
- Daily Conditioner: 8 fl. oz./237 ml.
- Travel Size Daily Conditioner: 2 fl. oz./60 ml.
- Perfect For: Achieving and maintaining Purple hair color on brown starting shades.
- Made With: 100% vegan, cruelty-free formula
- Effective On: All hair types and curl-friendly
- Free Of: Ammonias, parabens, and sulfates
- Mixes Well With: Blue, Pink, Red, Teal, and Silver
- Best Results: All starting shades lighter than jet black
- Our Coloring Conditioners transform wet or dry strands in just 10-15 minutes. After initial application, use whenever hair feels dry or needs a surge of color, and maintain color with Daily Conditioner.
- Coloring hair for the first time? Apply Coloring Conditioner to dry hair for even brighter color results!
We Make Hair Healthy
No ammonia. No harsh chemicals. No damage. Our semi-permanent conditioners use your hair’s existing porosity to gently deposit color. We also add naturally beneficial ingredients including:
Stimulates hair growth, encouraging hair to grow longer, thicker, and faster while also helping to prevent damage.
To get the maximum benefits from your Complete System:
- Apply Coloring Conditioner to clean, dry strands for maximum color deposit
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly with warm or hot water
- Maintain color every time you shower with the Daily Conditioner
- Reapply Coloring Conditioner whenever hair feels dry or needs a surge of extra color
Have You Seen These Yet?
Whether you’re looking to create something new, maintain something great, or infuse a little hydration into your hair, we’ve got the shelfie staples to meet your needs.
There’s even more info, inspo, & IRL content on the blog:
Daily Conditioner Vs Coloring Conditioner: What Should I Use?Link opens in a new tab
The oVertone Daily Conditioner is meant to be just that – a daily conditioner. Use it whenever you shampoo or rinse your hair to replace the color you’re washing down the drain. It’s a great choice if you have oily hair or you don’t like heavy conditioners READ: Daily Conditioner Vs Coloring Conditioner: What Should I Use?Link opens in a new tab
Around The Color Wheel With Our Coloring ConditionersLink opens in a new tab
Margaret has officially made their way around the hair color wheel with the help of oVertone’s color depositing conditioners! Successfully changing from color to color requires a lot of patience, hair healthy color ingredients and an understanding of color theory. Read on to learn how Margaret pulled it off without READ: Around The Color Wheel With Our Coloring ConditionersLink opens in a new tab