- Our Coloring Conditioners transform wet or dry strands in just 10-15 minutes. After initial application, use whenever hair feels dry or needs a surge of extra color.
- Coloring hair for the first time? Apply Coloring Conditioner to dry hair for even brighter color results!
We Make Hair Healthy
No ammonia. No harsh chemicals. No damage. Our semi-permanent conditioners use your hair’s existing porosity to gently deposit color. We also add naturally beneficial ingredients including:
Stimulates hair growth, encouraging hair to grow longer, thicker, and faster while also helping to prevent damage.
To get the maximum benefits from your Coloring Conditioner:
- Apply to wet or dry hair — we recommend dry hair for maximum color deposit!
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly with warm or hot water
- Style as usual
- Reapply whenever hair feels dry or needs a surge of extra color
Will this work on my hair?
This shade covers most hair colors.
There’s even more info, inspo, & IRL content on the blog:
How to Color Your Hair with oVertone Coloring Conditioner
Using just the Vibrant Purple Coloring Conditioner, our model was able to go from honey blonde to a true amethyst. Watch the video to see how it’s done, or view the steps below. (She applied to dry hair for extra saturation, but you can also follow these steps with wet READ MORE
‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood’ Cast Used oVertone To Achieve Their 60s Hair Colors
Wondering how the cast of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood got their hair color? They used oVertone! Check out what products helped these stars get their look. Quentin Tarantino’s most recent film, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, was a box office success for many reasons READ MORE