Blue Toning Kit
Blue Toning Kit
Choose Your Ratio
Toning + Hydration
Apply & Rinse Immediately
available for orders over $35 ⓘ
- (2) Travel Size Pastel Blue Daily Conditioners: 2 fl. oz./60 ml each
- (1) The Remedy for Fine Hair Colorless Hair Mask: 8 fl. oz./237 ml
- Perfect For: Toning out orange undertones on blonde or light brown starting shades
- Made With: 100% vegan, cruelty-free formula
- Effective On: All hair types and curl-friendly
- Free Of: Ammonias, parabens, and sulfates
- Best Results: All blonde or light brown starting shades with unwanted orange undertones
What should I expect?
- The hydrating pigmented Coloring Conditioner is deposit-only and free of bleach or lightener, so color results will vary based on starting hair color.
- Mix the colors together in any ratio you like, or alternate between the two until desired color is reached.
What should I know?
- Our Coloring Conditioners transform wet or dry strands in just 10-15 minutes. After initial application, use whenever hair feels dry or needs a surge of color.
- Coloring hair for the first time? Apply Coloring Conditioner to dry hair for even brighter color results!
We Make Hair Healthy
Our colorless hair mask weightlessly hydrates and repairs fine hair. Paired with our nourishing Daily Conditioners, our Toning Kits deposit a small amount of color to neutralize unwanted undertones. Our formulas boast naturally beneficial ingredients including:
Stimulates hair growth, encouraging hair to grow longer, thicker, and faster while also helping to prevent damage.
How to Use
To get the maximum benefits from your Toning Kit:
- Combine the Remedy for Fine Hair and the Daily Conditioner in the recommended ratio
- Strand test and adjust ratio as needed
- After successfully strand testing, thoroughly and evenly apply to wet hair
- Rinse immediately
- Style as usual
There’s even more info, inspo, & IRL content on the blog:
Tone At Home With Our New Kits
Achieving your dream hair color is no small task, so when you start to see signs of brassiness in your blonde or light brown hair, a little maintenance becomes vital. If you haven’t toned before, or you’re looking to skip a salon visit, we’ve got the toning kit you need READ MORE
Everything You Need to Know Before Using oVertone
Maybe you’re an at-home color expert, or perhaps you’re a novice. Either way, if you’re still reading this, odds are you’re a first-timer when it comes to oVertone conditioners. Don’t worry, we’ve got your back. Before we get into the nitty-gritty, the number one thing you need to know about READ MORE