Healthy Color Duo
Healthy Color Duo
Adds & Maintains Color
- Coloring Conditioner: 8 fl. oz./237 ml.
- Daily Conditioner: 8 fl. oz./237 ml.
- Perfect For: Achieving and maintaining Ginger hair color on starting shades of light brown or lighter.
- Made With: 100% vegan, cruelty-free formula
- Effective On: All hair types and curl-friendly
- Free Of: Ammonias, parabens, and sulfates
- Best Results: Starting shades of light brown or lighter
What should I expect?
The hydrating pigmented Coloring Conditioner is deposit-only and free of bleach or lightener, so color results will vary based on starting hair color. Our Daily Conditioners contain just the right amount of pigment to maintain or refresh an existing shade.
What should I know?
- Our Coloring Conditioners transform wet or dry strands in just 10-15 minutes. After initial application, use whenever hair feels dry or needs a surge of color, and maintain color with Daily Conditioner. Coloring hair for the first time? Apply Coloring Conditioner to dry hair for even brighter color results!
- This product may not cover your grays! Our hair healthy formula is deposit-only, so the thick cuticle layer of naturally gray or white strands can sometimes prevent color from staying put. To learn more about gray coverage, check out our blog post.
We Make Hair Healthy
No ammonia. No harsh chemicals. No damage. Our semi-permanent conditioners use your hair’s existing porosity to gently deposit color. We also add naturally beneficial ingredients including:
Stimulates hair growth, encouraging hair to grow longer, thicker, and faster while also helping to prevent damage.
How to Use
To get the maximum benefits from your Healthy Color Duo:
- Apply Coloring Conditioner to clean, dry strands for maximum color deposit
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly with warm or hot water
- Maintain color every time you shower with the Daily Conditioner
- Reapply Coloring Conditioner whenever hair feels dry or needs a surge of extra color
There’s even more info, inspo, & IRL content on the blog:
How to Color Your Hair with oVertone Coloring Conditioner
Using just the Vibrant Purple Coloring Conditioner, our model was able to go from honey blonde to a true amethyst. Watch the video to see how it’s done, or view the steps below. (She applied to dry hair for extra saturation, but you can also follow these steps with wet READ MORE
‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood’ Cast Used oVertone To Achieve Their 60s Hair Colors
Wondering how the cast of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood got their hair color? They used oVertone! Check out what products helped these stars get their look. Quentin Tarantino’s most recent film, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, was a box office success for many reasons READ MORE