Healthy Color Duo
- Coloring Conditioner: 8 fl. oz./237 ml.
- Daily Conditioner: 8 fl. oz./237 ml.
- Perfect For: Achieving and maintaining Vibrant Blue hair color on platinum or light blonde starting shades.
- Made With: 100% vegan, cruelty-free formula
- Effective On: All hair types and curl-friendly
- Free Of: Ammonias, parabens, and sulfates
- Best Results: Starting shades of light to platinum blonde
What should I expect?
The hydrating pigmented Coloring Conditioner is deposit-only and free of bleach or lightener, so color results will vary based on starting hair color. Our Daily Conditioners contain just the right amount of pigment to maintain or refresh an existing shade.
What should I know?
- Our Coloring Conditioners transform wet or dry strands in just 10-15 minutes. After initial application, use whenever hair feels dry or needs a surge of color, and maintain color with Daily Conditioner. Coloring hair for the first time? Apply Coloring Conditioner to dry hair for even brighter color results!
- This product may not cover your grays! Our hair healthy formula is deposit-only, so the thick cuticle layer of naturally gray or white strands can sometimes prevent color from staying put. To learn more about gray coverage, check out our blog post.
We Make Hair Healthy
No ammonia. No harsh chemicals. No damage. Our semi-permanent conditioners use your hair’s existing porosity to gently deposit color. We also add naturally beneficial ingredients including:
Stimulates hair growth, encouraging hair to grow longer, thicker, and faster while also helping to prevent damage.
How to Use
To get the maximum benefits from your Healthy Color Duo:
- Apply Coloring Conditioner to clean, dry strands for maximum color deposit
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly with warm or hot water
- Maintain color every time you shower with the Daily Conditioner
- Reapply Coloring Conditioner whenever hair feels dry or needs a surge of extra color
There’s even more info, inspo, & IRL content on the blog:
Daily Conditioner Vs Coloring Conditioner: What Should I Use?
The oVertone Daily Conditioner is meant to be just that – a daily conditioner. Use it whenever you shampoo or rinse your hair to replace the color you’re washing down the drain. It’s a great choice if you have oily hair or you don’t like heavy conditioners READ MORE
Around The Color Wheel With Our Coloring Conditioners
Margaret has officially made their way around the hair color wheel with the help of oVertone’s color depositing conditioners! Successfully changing from color to color requires a lot of patience, hair healthy color ingredients and an understanding of color theory. Read on to learn how Margaret pulled it off without READ MORE