available for orders over $35 ⓘ
- Contains: 8 fl. oz./237 ml.
- Perfect For: Maintaining Rich Black hair color
- Made With: 100% vegan, cruelty-free formula
- Effective On: All hair types and curl-friendly
- Free Of: Ammonias, parabens, and sulfates
- Best Results: Starting color of dark brown or darker
- Coloring Counterpart: Use Rich Black Coloring Conditioner to add initial color
What should I expect?
This Daily Conditioner contains a very conservative amount of pigment and is recommended for maintaining or refreshing an existing shade.
Can I use this everyday?
Absolutely! This product is meant to keep your color fresh while adding hydration like your standard conditioner would.
We Make Hair Healthy
No ammonia. No harsh chemicals. No damage. Our nourishing Daily Conditioners use your hair’s existing porosity to gently refresh color. We also add naturally beneficial ingredients including:
Stimulates hair growth, encouraging hair to grow longer, thicker, and faster while also helping to prevent damage.
How to Use
To get the maximum benefits from your Daily Conditioner:
- Apply after shampooing or cleansing hair
- Leave on for 3-5 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly with warm or hot water
- Style as usual
There’s even more info, inspo, & IRL content on the blog:
How to Color Your Hair with oVertone Coloring Conditioner
Using just the Vibrant Purple Coloring Conditioner, our model was able to go from honey blonde to a true amethyst. Watch the video to see how it’s done, or view the steps below. (She applied to dry hair for extra saturation, but you can also follow these steps with wet READ MORE
‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood’ Cast Used oVertone To Achieve Their 60s Hair Colors
Wondering how the cast of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood got their hair color? They used oVertone! Check out what products helped these stars get their look. Quentin Tarantino’s most recent film, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, was a box office success for many reasons READ MORE