Your favorite Purple Sampler Pack is temporarily out of stock!
Lavender, lilac, violet, amethyst, aubergine...they're ALL gorgeous, so how are you meant to choose your purple? Well, it's a hell of a lot easier if you get to try them all.
- This kit contains 6 travel-sized 2oz bottles: 3 Daily Conditioners and 3 Coloring Conditioners, each in our Pastel, Vibrant, and Extreme Purple shades.
- Use them for strand testing, mixing into a custom color, or for travel. One 2oz bottle is not designed to color an entire average head of hair.
- Start with purple or blonde strands. Because there are no damaging ingredients, this color won't lighten your brown or black hair.
- To see what each shade looks like on different kinds of hair and on real people, you can visit our product pages for each conditioner.
What should I expect?
- The hydrating pigmented Coloring Conditioner is deposit-only and free of bleach or lightener, so color results will vary based on starting hair color and intensity chosen. Our Daily Conditioners contain just the right amount of pigment to maintain or refresh an existing shade.
- Use conditioners for strand testing, mixing into a custom color, or for travel. One 2oz bottle is not designed to color an entire average head of hair.
What should I know?
- Our Coloring Conditioners transform wet or dry strands in just 10-15 minutes. After initial application, use whenever hair feels dry or needs a surge of color, and maintain color with Daily Conditioner.
- Coloring hair for the first time? Apply Coloring Conditioner to dry hair for even brighter color results!
We Make Hair Healthy
No ammonia. No harsh chemicals. No damage. Our semi-permanent Coloring and Daily Conditioners use your hair’s existing porosity to gently deposit and refresh color. We also add naturally beneficial ingredients including:
Stimulates hair growth, encouraging hair to grow longer, thicker, and faster while also helping to prevent damage.
How to Use
To get the maximum benefits from your Sample Pack:
Use Coloring Conditioner Sample Sizes for:
- Strand-testing and deciding between shades
- Mixing and creating custom shades
Use the Daily Conditioner Sample Sizes for:
- Maintaining your shade while traveling (TSA-friendly!)
- Mixing, diluting, our creating a custom shade
*These sample sizes are 2oz. and do not contain enough conditioner to color an entire head of hair.
Have You Seen These Yet?
Whether you’re looking to create something new, maintain something great, or infuse a little hydration into your hair, we’ve got the shelfie staples to meet your needs.
There’s even more info, inspo, & IRL content on the blog:
Daily Conditioner Vs Coloring Conditioner: What Should I Use?
The oVertone Daily Conditioner is meant to be just that – a daily conditioner. Use it whenever you shampoo or rinse your hair to replace the color you’re washing down the drain. It’s a great choice if you have oily hair or you don’t like heavy conditioners READ MORE
Around The Color Wheel With Our Coloring Conditioners
Margaret has officially made their way around the hair color wheel with the help of oVertone’s color depositing conditioners! Successfully changing from color to color requires a lot of patience, hair healthy color ingredients and an understanding of color theory. Read on to learn how Margaret pulled it off without READ MORE