Merlot Conditioner Kit
For hair that matches your favorite drink...which is obviously Ribena.
- This kit contains two of our 8oz Deep Treatments, one in Extreme Purple and one in Extreme Red.
- Use whenever your strands seem dry or faded.
- You can mix the colors together in any ratio you like, or alternate between the two whenever you use them. These kits are designed to give you total control over your color!
- Start with purple, red, blonde or brown strands. Because there are no damaging ingredients, this color won't lighten your black hair.
- Using this kit to color your hair? Try applying to dry hair for even more saturation!
How to use Deep Treatment
Deep Treatment is our weekly deep conditioning treatment. It's got an extra jolt of color and super hydrating ingredients. Sub it in for your Daily Conditioner once a week, leave it on for 10 minutes, and watch your strands go from beautiful to bombshell.
See it in action!
Take a look to see what this color will look like on your hair color.
Our conditioners are formulated in the USA from an oil-based blend of vegan ingredients that are as good for your hair and scalp as they are for the world around us. Here are a just a few of our star performers.
#overtone in real life
I’m in love!!
I’ve always wanted purple hair but never wanted the price tag that came along with the upkeep. With overtone I not only have my purple hair (finally) but I can customize the color to my mood at that time. I love that it’s a conditioning dye so my hair isn’t damaged in the process.Loading...
I was having my hair dyed professionally to achieve this color, but low and behold, I can do it on my own. The color is similar enough that I'm okay with. I will say that I need to figure out a more concrete ratio of the two colors to get what I want, but overall, I love this product. I recommend overtone to anyone I run into with dyed hair!Loading...
Can't Outgrow Your Inner Rock Star? Merlot is for you.
The Merlot Conditioner Kit doesn't mess around. You've got Intense Red, and Intense Purple which are both gorgeous colors on their own. I can tone down the intensity of the red by mixing them together. I have dark brown hair where about 50% of my length is an auburn ombre. The red alone gives my ombre a bright cherry pop. I don't know what the purple alone does yet (I'm sort of addicted to the red), but when you mix them together, the color is deep and almost brown in artificial light. In the sunlight, you can see a gorgeous burgundy.Loading...