Choose Your Ratio
Out of stock. Wanna know when it’s back?
We’ll be in your inbox when it returns.
What should I expect?
- The hydrating pigmented Coloring Conditioner is deposit-only and free of bleach or lightener, so color results will vary based on starting hair color.
- Mix the colors together in any ratio you like, or alternate between the two until desired color is reached.
What should I know?
- Our Coloring Conditioners transform wet or dry strands in just 10-15 minutes. After initial application, use whenever hair feels dry or needs a surge of color.
- Coloring hair for the first time? Apply Coloring Conditioner to dry hair for even brighter color results!
We Make Hair Healthy
No ammonia. No harsh chemicals. No damage. Our semi-permanent conditioners use your hair’s existing porosity to gently deposit color. We also add naturally beneficial ingredients including:
Stimulates hair growth, encouraging hair to grow longer, thicker, and faster while also helping to prevent damage.
How to Use
To get the maximum benefits from your Custom Kit:
- Mix Coloring Conditioners in a 1:1 ratio
- Apply to clean, dry strands for maximum color deposit
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly with warm or hot water
- Reapply Coloring Conditioners whenever hair feels dry or needs a surge of extra color
There’s even more info, inspo, & IRL content on the blog:
Tone At Home With Our New Kits
Achieving your dream hair color is no small task, so when you start to see signs of brassiness in your blonde or light brown hair, a little maintenance becomes vital. If you haven’t toned before, or you’re looking to skip a salon visit, we’ve got the toning kit you need READ MORE
Everything You Need to Know Before Using oVertone
Maybe you’re an at-home color expert, or perhaps you’re a novice. Either way, if you’re still reading this, odds are you’re a first-timer when it comes to oVertone conditioners. Don’t worry, we’ve got your back. Before we get into the nitty-gritty, the number one thing you need to know about READ MORE